|Vendor Service Center
« Return to Home
Welcome to the First Choice Property Management Vendor Service Center where we strive to quickly and efficiently answer your questions and assist you as you serve the communities that we manage.
Vendors have several options to contact us for various purposes:
- Vendor Invoicing Upload - This is the fastest and most efficient way for you to send us an invoice for any work done for one of our communities on a 24 x 7 basis. Simply click on the links below to obtain instructions, submit a question, or to upload an invoice.
- Contact the First Choice Property Management Community Association Manager (CAM) - Most projects are negotiated and scheduled through our CAM staff. Please contact our Head Office for the name and contact information for the CAM of the community in question.
- Email - Email us at Service@fcmanagementgroup.com or directly to the CAM and let us know what we can do for you. Please be sure to include the name of your company and the name of the HOA or Condominium Association in question.
- Telephone Number - Call us at 561-999-4349. Our Service Center is open from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday. Please be prepared to provide us the name of your company and the name of the HOA or Condominium Association in question so we can forward you to the proper CAM.
- Fax - Fax us at 561-910-5797. Please be sure to include your full name, the name of your company, and the name of the HOA or Condominium Association in question so we can forward your fax to the proper CAM.
- U.S. Mail - Mail us any pertinent correspondence along with your full name, the name of your company and the name of the HOA or Condominium Association:
First Choice Property Management Group, Inc.
4755 Technology Way
- Suite 202
Boca Raton, Florida 33431-3338
Vendor Invoice Electronic Submission
Welcome to the First Choice Property Management Vendor Invoice Electronic Submission page. This submission process is for services you have provided to community associations managed by First Choice Property Management. The electronic submission of your invoice will result in the fastest processing of your invoice. Uploaded invoices are immediately queued in First Choice's proprietary automated work flow system.
NOTE TO VENDORS:
The high cost of advertising and postage does not have to stop your company from becoming known. One of the values of being a preferred vendor is the immediate exposure to the key people in the industry (managers, board of directors and homeowners)
Interested vendors are instructed to complete the "Advantage Program Vendor Application" form and return it to our office. The information requested must be complete. We Have hundreds of visitors weekly on our web site. As a preferred vendor, you can have your own link to your web page. *If you currently don't have a web page, arrangement can be made to create one for you.
View Vendor Application Here